Real Urban Barbecue, a Molise PR client with locations in Downtown Highland Park, Vernon Hills, Oak Brook and Skokie, is serving up family favorites for carry-out during the Jewish High Holiday celebrations: Wednesday, September 20 through Friday, September 22 for Rosh Hashanah; and Friday, September 29 and Saturday, September 30 for Yom Kippur.
Available for small gatherings or large family dinners, build your menu from selections including:
- Whole Hickory Smoked Amish Turkey
- 14-Hour Smoked and Sliced Brisket
- Apricot Chicken Breast
- Real Urban Barbecue’s Famous Burnt Ends
- Dry Rubbed & Smoked Side of Salmon
- A selection of fresh salads
- Side dishes including Parisian Honey Glazed Carrots; Flame Roasted Fuji Apples, Sweet Potato Soufflé and Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Homemade desserts like Flourless Chocolate Cake and Whole 3 Layer Carrot Cake
The full menu is as follows: (Click the image to download the full menu on RealUrbanBBQ.com)
Prices are subject to change. Real Urban Barbecue may not be able to accommodate orders or changes made less than 48 hours in advance. For more information or to place an order visit www.RealUrbanBBQ.com or call (847) 947-6474 to reach all four locations.
— Chicago Food Mag (@ChicagoFoodMag) September 7, 2017