Mercadito Chicago, River North’s upscale, authentic Mexican restaurant and Chicago PR client, is giving taco aficionados a reason to celebrate with a National Taco Day special, two tacos for $7.50, on Wednesday, October 4 from 11:30 am to 1 am.
Guests can choose from Mercadito’s seasonal taco menu, including:
- Carne, rosemary marinated skirt steak, onion, cilantro, celery root-poblano fondue and crispy potatoes
- Pollo, herb marinated chicken, onion, cilantro, corn, bacon-morita salsa and crispy beet
- Barbacoa, braised pork, onion, cilantro, salsa verde and watermelon radish slaw
- Brisket, smoked brisket, crispy turnip, parsnip and root vegetables, homemade bbq sauce
- Rajas, roasted poblano, corn, salsa de árbol, queso fresco and crispy potato
*Must be the same type of taco. Guests must mention National Taco Day upon arrival to receive deal.
— Chicago Food Mag (@ChicagoFoodMag) October 3, 2017