Salud! Mercadito Chicago, River North’s upscale, authentic Mexican restaurant (108 W. Kinzie St.) is thanking Chicago for eight successful years with a weekend-long celebration beginning Saturday, November 4 with a special Anniversary Party and continuing the fiesta on Sunday, November 5 with their first annual Halfway to Cinco Party.
Anniversary Party – Saturday, November 4 from 9 p.m. to Close
There’s no party like a Mercadito party! To thank their loyal fans, Mercadito is throwing an Anniversary Party on Saturday, November 4 beginning at 9 p.m., sponsored by Hornitos Tequila. Bring your friends and your dancing shoes because this party will be one for the books.
Halfway to Cinco Party – Sunday, November 5 from 11 a.m. to Close
Fans don’t need to wait until May 5 to celebrate! Mercadito is in the birthday spirit, so they’re throwing a special half-birthday party for Cinco de Mayo on Sunday, November 5, and you and your amigos are invited! Sticking with the half-theme, guests will take 50 percent off everything on the menu from 11 a.m. until Midnight. ¡Olé!
Enjoy menu favorites like seasonal guacamoles, ceviches, taquizas and botanas; fan-favorite taco selections including carne, pollo, lobster, barbacoa, brisket and rajas; plus delectable desserts like tres leches and flan de cajeta.
No celebratory meal is complete without one [or more] of Mercadito’s signature cocktails. Selections include, but are not limited to:
- Aztec Mule: Cuervo Tradicional Blanco, pear, lime, ginger beer, Aztec chocolate bitters
- The Turista: Casamigos Blanco, grapefruit, lime, black pepper and bbq bitters
- Ma-Hot-Ma Mama: Hornitos Black Barrel Tequila, guava, pineapple, lemon, garam masala and habanero shrub
- Death in the Nude: El Tesoro Blanco, tamarind, apple soda, lime and angostura bitters
- Corner of Merc & Sangria: apple-cinnamon tea infused El Jimador Blanco, red wine, orange and grapefruit juju
For more information or to make your reservations, call 312-329-9555 or visit www.mercaditorestaurants.com.