As it enters its 27th year, First Look for Charity has helped raise nearly $48 million for Chicago-area charities. Attendees at the charity gala will be treated to complimentary hors d’oeuvres; champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks; and special entertainment presented by the automakers in their displays – all while being the first to see the nation’s largest auto show – the Chicago Auto Show – before it opens to the public the following day.
The Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America, spanning more than one million square feet of production, concept and exotic vehicle exhibit space.
The Chicago Auto Show’s First Look for Charity
- Will be held on Friday, Feb. 9 from 7-11 p.m.
- Is recognized as one of Chicago’s premier, single-day fundraisers
- Annually raises more than $2.5 million for 18 local charities
- Last year, a record $3 million was raised for 18 local charities.
- Goal for 2018 is to reach $3 million.
- Two attendees will have the chance to win one of two cars: a 2018 Ford Mustang or 2018 Ford Expedition
- An expected 200,000 samples of world-class food and beverages will be available during the event
- Tickets can be purchased at FirstLookforCharity.org
- Follow the conversation on social media with #FLFC18
Click here to see Molise PR client Real Urban BBQ and 2018 Chicago Auto Show chairman John Hennessey talk about the upcoming event with Dina Bair on WGN Midday News: