December 2017 – Molise PR Chicago is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to serve clients in the areas of restaurants, retail, fashion, non-profits, events and more.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: An assistant account executive (AAE) must have the following qualities:
- Good interpersonal/communication skills,
- Independently motivated, a disciplined high-achiever
- The ability to work effectively with clients and media.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to consistently provide quality work.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A basic understanding of the Chicago media market
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite
- Strong writing skills, especially spelling and grammar
- Proficiency with social media outlets as it relates to a professional environment: discretion, a distinct voice, common sense, judgement, etc.
- Excellent organization skills
- The ability to adapt to change under pressure
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- 1 – 3 years experience in public relations, preferably an agency.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: ·
Provide client service administration support: attend meetings and recap meetings or conference calls with assigned action items.
Handle scheduling and logistics of approved PR programs/activities as assigned.
Write, edit and proofread materials including press releases, pitch letters, fact sheets, proposals, plans and recaps.
Proactively research, track, compile and analyze client media coverage · Keep a calendar of current client projects, and distribute press hits and activity reports.
Manage client and media correspondence as needed.
Demonstrate general knowledge of social media tools ·
Build lists and pitch media ·
Help supervise and train interns ·
Commit to continuous learning including PR, social media and marketing communication industries, client industries, media landscape, etc.
Demonstrate behaviors daily that are consistent with Molise PR values including the ability to take initiative, follow through, present professionalism, and set and achieve high standards for success.
Please send resumes and any relevant examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.